Hello and welcome to "Venita's View." This first blog entry is like my maiden voyage into the blogasphere minus the bottle of champagne to break on the side of my computer. Perhaps, I'll just tap it lightly with my pen and you can do the same to your viewing device and we've hurdled the first step of bonding.
You may ask, what can I expect from "Venita's View?" The answer is basically everything including the kitchen sink. Like most of you, I have a wide range of interests and I'm forever bouncing between one creative project to another. I love writing and reading, which is pretty obvious, but I'm also interested in and curious about almost everything. So, in future posts you will see craft projects, recipes, household hints, make-up hints, family stories, etc.
I'd love to hear from you, and if you have something to share, please share it here for all to see and learn. Lastly, but not least, again WELCOME!
Welcome to the bogging world!
ReplyDeleteSo enjoyed this! Want more!!
ReplyDelete